Isthmus Eye Care is proud of the 50 plus years our eye doctors have served the greater Madison area.
Our locally owned clinics serve our communities with a dedicated team of optometrists. With the opening of our Madison - Downtown eye clinic to complement our Middleton location, and our Madison - East location, we will continue to provide the best eye care in Madison & Middleton.
Why Choose Isthmus Eye Care
- We have a dedicated team of eye doctors and outstanding support staff to be your trusted provider of personalized eye care and eyewear for the whole family.
- We provide exceptional care in a comfortable setting for patients in all stages of life - from infant eye exams to complete medical eye care for patients facing eye health issues including dry eye, glaucoma, diabetes, and macular degeneration.
- With clinics in Middleton and on Madison’s east side and downtown, Isthmus Eye Care offers convenient access to your optometrist and state-of-the-art facilities for patients throughout the greater Madison area.
- We pride ourselves on showcasing a wide variety of eyewear styles from classic and functional to funky and fashionable.
- Isthmus Eye Care eye doctors utilize the latest in contact lens technology from daily disposable to specialty custom designs.
- We have a long history in the greater Madison area and greatly value the relationships we have with our patients, neighbors, and community organizations.
At Isthmus Eye Care, we use the highest quality eyewear and a customized fitting process. We want customers to buy products with confidence. so we offer our TruFit Promise; offering coverage and warranties for frames and contacts. That's our TruFit Promise to you. Learn more about this valuable service here.
Isthmus Eye Care is a member of Vision Source
Vision Source is a network of eye doctors that share resources, knowledge and buying power, yet still remain free to make their own decisions about the best care for their patients. Vision Source has grown to more than 3,300 offices across North America. Because of the size and eminence of the Vision Source network, our doctors are among the first to employ new technology and techniques in eye health care. The size of our nationwide network allows Vision Source doctors to offer some of the best values available in prescription eyewear, sunglasses and contact lenses. Each Vision Source office is independently owned by a private practice doctor of optometry, providing their patients with personalized care as only a family eye doctor can.
Find the location nearest you and schedule an appointment today.