The health and safety of our community is our highest priority. As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread throughout the country, we wanted to share some of the actions Isthmus Eye Care is taking to help protect both you and our employees.
- Although cleanliness has always been one of the top priorities of Isthmus Eye Care, we have taken things to the next level including increasing the frequency and rigor of cleaning and sanitization in our two clinic locations.
- Our staff are washing their hands frequently (20 second minimum) and using hand sanitizer in between hand-washing, after each patient encounter.
- We are requiring any staff member who is feeling ill, with fever or cough, to stay home.
What we ask of you:
- If you are sick in any way please stay home. We are happy to reschedule your appointment. We are also understanding and able to reschedule appointments for those who are at high-risk for this virus and wish to stay home.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Use hand sanitizers or wash your hands while in our office.
All of us at Isthmus Eye Care understand that this issue is cause for concern to many, and we offer our deepest sympathies to those who have already been affected. Rest assured that as circumstances continue to develop, one thing will remain the same: we will make our decisions with the health and well-being of our patients, staff, and community our highest priority.