The Isthmus Eye Care family hopes each of you continue to be healthy and safe. We want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their patience and support during this unprecedented situation.
We are pleased to inform you that Isthmus Eye Care will begin a phased reopening of our Madison and Middleton clinics starting on Tuesday May 5, 2020.
As part of our phased reopening, we will begin seeing patients by appointment only with the following open hours at both locations:
Tuesday May 5, 2020 through Friday May 8, 2020
- 9:00am - 1:00pm
Starting Monday, May 11, 2020, normal business hours will resume.
- Monday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday:9:15am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursday:8:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday:8:00am - 5:00pm
Frequency of appointments will be reduced to allow for social distancing. As the weeks progress, we are hopeful we will be able to accommodate more patients. Patients with urgent or emergent conditions will be prioritized, followed by patients with vision or eye health concerns. When possible, our doctors will continue to use telehealth to manage ocular conditions that can be safely treated remotely.
We are recommending patients with high risk conditions for COVID-19 to continue to delay exposure if possible and reschedule non-urgent appointments. If a clinic examination is necessary we will recommend the first appointment of the morning.
We will contact you to adjust your appointment date and time as necessary.Thank you for your understanding.
Isthmus Eye Care will be adhering to strict safety protocols, in accordance with CDC regulations, to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff, including:
- All visits to Isthmus Eye Care will be by appointment only. This includes visits for eye exams, eyewear purchases, dispensing, adjustments, and repairs.
- Upon your arrival, please wait in your car and call our office to begin your arrival procedure.
- Only the patient will be allowed to enter the clinic. Exceptions will be made for minors, those in need of caregivers, and others on a limited basis. Please inform us of your needs in advance.
- We will measure all staff and patient temperatures before entering the clinic.
- We will require all patients to wear their own face covering to the clinic.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) including masks and gloves will be worn by all Isthmus Eye Care team members.
- All commonly touched surfaces will be disinfected on a regular schedule throughout the day.
- Social distancing practices will be followed whenever possible.
For our contact lens patients:
- If you have a valid contact lens prescription and need to order contact lenses:
- Visit our Online Contact Lens Store to conveniently place your order, or
- Call Isthmus Eye Care and we will assist you with placing an order
Now more than ever, we thank you for supporting local. Consider supporting Isthmus Eye Care with the purchase of an eGift Card by clicking here.
The doctors and staff of Isthmus Eye Care look forward to serving you again very soon. Please follow us on Facebook for the latest updates. We thank you again for your patience and support.
Your Isthmus Eye Care Team